Reports To: The Fire Consultant will report to the Associate Director.
Job Overview: The role of the fire consultant is to conduct various fire risk inspections, assessments, and training courses. To provide authoritative and strategic advice on fire risk management.
Responsibilities & Duties: The core responsibilities of a Fire Consultant are:
- Undertaking fire risk assessments in accordance with nationally recognised guidance in an appropriate format, to an acceptable standard in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the project co-ordinator, Associate Director & Associate to deliver risk assessments in line with our contractual requirements
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- To keep up to date with the latest advice, guidance, and standards and share knowledge
- Undertake peer review/ validation of others’ work
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Liaise with our network of affiliates
This list is not exhaustive but reflects the 7 main objectives to be successful in the role.